Tour to the Elephant orphanage and watch the elephants in their wilderness and trek along the world heritage rain forest.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Colombo | Elephant Orphanage | Kandy | Sinharaja Rain forest | Uda Walawe National Park | Colombo
Day 01 – Airport | Colombo
- Check in to a hotel in Colombo
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 02 – Colombo | Pinnawala | Kandy
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Kandy city tour
- Visit temple of tooth relic
- Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 03 – Kandy | Kalawana | Sinharaja forest
- Gem museum in Ratnapura
- Relax in the hotel in Sinharaja forest
- Overnight stay in Sinharaja
Day 04 – Sinharaja | Uda Walawe
- Trek in Sinharaja
- Leave for Uda Walawe
- Overnight stay in Uda Walawe
Day 05 – Uda Walawe | Wadduwa
- Go on a safari in Uda Walawe
- Visit turtle hatchery on the way – Optional
- Overnight stay in Wadduwa
Day 08 – Wadduwa | Airport
- Leave for the airport for departure
- Pick up from the Katunayake International Airport and check in to a hotel in Colombo.
- Leave for Elephant orphanage in Pinnawela hopefully in time for feeding of the elephants where we can also witness the bottle-feeding of orphaned baby elephants and elephants bathing and frolicking in the river after their meal.
- Leave for Kandy. Kandy was the capital of the last kingdom of Singhalese Kings, Undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the Island. Today Kandy is declared a world heritage city by the UNESCO. Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last king Sri Wickramarajasinghe in 1806.
- Visit the Kandy town bazaar, the arts and the crafts center and a gem museum and lapidary and in the evening
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Leave for Ratnapura Kalawana
- Sinharaja forest edge
- Stay overnight in Sinharaja.
- Trek in the Sinharaja rain forest reserve, which is declared as a world Heritage nature reserve by the UNESCO. Witness the variety of indigenous plants and animals, flowing rivers covering an expanse of 9800 hectares of forest.
- Leave for Uda walawe
- Overnight stay in Uda walawe.
- Go on a safari in Uda Walawe sanctuary and witness the elephant herds roaming in the jungles.
- Return to Wadduwa.
- Departure through Katunayake Airport.
- Accommodations sharing twin
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned exclusive transport
- Entrance fees at locations specified in tour itinerary
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Meals and accommodation for chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature (Telephone calls, laundry etc,.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
- Any supplements hotels may add. Eg: December 31st night supplement, Perahera supplement etc.
Discover holidays Sri Lanka invites you to tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka to check out the best hotels in Sri Lanka you can enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka.
We have the best Tour Sri Lanka packages online; you can enjoy tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka we provide the best rates for hotels in Sri Lanka please check our offers and new rates to enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka
We can customize the tour for you. If you wish to go to any place not mentioned in the route, simply inform us in advance and we will make the arrangements.