Day 01 – Airport | Colombo
- Check in to a hotel in Colombo
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 02 – Colombo | Pinnawala | Kandy
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Kandy city tour
- Visit temple of tooth relic
- Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 03 – Kandy | Kalawana | Sinharaja forest
- Gem museum in Ratnapura
- Relax in the hotel in Sinharaja forest
- Overnight stay in Sinharaja
Day 04 – Sinharaja | Uda Walawe
- Trek in Sinharaja
- Leave for Uda Walawe
- Overnight stay in Uda Walawe
Day 05 – Uda Walawe | Wadduwa
- Go on a safari in Uda Walawe
- Visit turtle hatchery on the way – Optional
- Overnight stay in Wadduwa
Day 08 – Wadduwa | Airport
- Leave for the airport for departure
- Pick up from the Katunayake International Airport and check in to a hotel in Colombo.
- Leave for Elephant orphanage in Pinnawela hopefully in time for feeding of the elephants where we can also witness the bottle-feeding of orphaned baby elephants and elephants bathing and frolicking in the river after their meal.
- Leave for Kandy. Kandy was the capital of the last kingdom of Singhalese Kings, Undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the Island. Today Kandy is declared a world heritage city by the UNESCO. Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last king Sri Wickramarajasinghe in 1806.
- Visit the Kandy town bazaar, the arts and the crafts center and a gem museum and lapidary and in the evening
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Leave for Ratnapura Kalawana
- Sinharaja forest edge
- Stay overnight in Sinharaja.
- Trek in the Sinharaja rain forest reserve, which is declared as a world Heritage nature reserve by the UNESCO. Witness the variety of indigenous plants and animals, flowing rivers covering an expanse of 9800 hectares of forest.
- Leave for Uda walawe
- Overnight stay in Uda walawe.
- Go on a safari in Uda Walawe sanctuary and witness the elephant herds roaming in the jungles.
- Return to Wadduwa.
- Departure through Katunayake Airport.
- Accommodations sharing twin
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned exclusive transport
- Entrance fees at locations specified in tour itinerary
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Meals and accommodation for chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature (Telephone calls, laundry etc,.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
- Any supplements hotels may add. Eg: December 31st night supplement, Perahera supplement etc.