Discover the miracles of Lanka in ancient kingdoms.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Colombo | Pinnawala | Dambulla | Sigiriya | Polonnaruwa | Kandy | Wadduwa
Day 01 – Airport Colombo
- Check in to a hotel in Colombo
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 02 – Colombo | Pinnawela | Dambulla | Sigiriya | Habarana
- Pinnawela elephant orphanage
- Dambulla rock caves
- Overnight stay in Sigiriya/Habarana
Day 03 – Sigiriya | Habarana | Polonnaruwa | Sigiriya | Habarana
- Sigiriya rock fortress
- Polonnaruwa ruins
- Overnight stay in Sigiriya/Habarana
Day 04 – Sigiriya | Habarana | Kandy
- Spice garden
- Kandy temple and cultural show
- City tour, Museum, Kings palace queens pavilion and Cultural show
- Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 05 – Kandy | Colombo | Wadduwa
- Botanical gardens
- Tea factory
- Evening relax
- Overnight stay in Wadduwa
Day 06 – Wadduwa | Colombo
- Leave for Katunayake Airport
- Meet at the airport and check in to a hotel in Colombo.
- Leave for Pinnawala Elephant orphanage. Witness the feeding of orphaned baby elephants and elephants bathing and frolicking in the river after their meal.
- Leave for Sigiriya Visiting a spice garden and Dambulla cave temples on the way. Stay overnight in Sigiriya/ Habarana.
- Dambulla rock caves history dates back to 1 century BC, where King Walagambahu took refuge here once and later he turned the caves in to a temple. In Dambulla cave temple some of the ceiling paintings are over 2000 years old.
- After breakfast climb the Sigiriya rock fortress, which is considered as the 8th wonder of the world.
- The King Kassapa built the Sigiriya rock fortress in 5th century AD also known as the Lion rock the king’s palace was on top of the rock with water ponds etc. Marvel the world famous frescoes on the wall depicting goddesses from heaven.
- After lunch in the afternoon tour the medieval capital of Polonnaruwa. (11th century &12 century) Polonnaruwa was the capital after fall of Anuradhapura. See the ruins of once a beautiful city once fortified with three concentric walls, parks, gardens, and many shrines.
- Overnight stay in Sigiriya /Habarana.
- After breakfast leave for Kandy the capital of the Last kingdom of Sinhalese Kings, visit a Spice garden en route. Kandy is undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the Island. In Kandy go on a city tour visit the Gem Museum, The temple of tooth relic, where the sacred tooth relic of Buddha is enshrined.
- Visit the palace of the last King of the Kandyan kingdom and the Queens Pavilion (Bathing house).
- In the evening witness a cultural show.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Kandy.
- Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens and a Tea Factory en route Peradeniya botanical garden was established in 1821 is easily one of the best of its kind in the world.
- Leave for Wadduwa Dinner and night in a star class beach resort in Wadduwa.
- Leave for the airport.
- Accommodations sharing twin
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned exclusive transport
- Entrance fees at locations specified in tour itinerary
- English speaking chauffeur guide
- Meals and accommodation for chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature (Telephone calls, laundry etc,.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
- Any supplements hotels may add. Eg; December 31st night supplement, Perehara supplement etc.
Discover Holidays Sri Lanka invites you to tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka to check out the best hotels in Sri Lanka you can enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka.
We have the best Tour Sri Lanka packages online; you can enjoy tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka we provide the best rates for hotels in Sri Lanka please check our offers and new rates to enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka
We can customize the tour for you. If you wish to go to any place not mentioned in the route, simply inform us in advance and we will make the arrangements.