Discover world heritage city Kandy the capital of the last kingdom of Sri Lanka.
3 Days / 2 Nights
Colombo | Kandy | Colombo
Day 01 – Airport | Colombo
- Check in to Colombo
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 02 – Colombo | Pinnawala | Kandy
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Visit to a Spice Garden
- Ambakke Devalaya
- Gadaladeniya Temple
- Cultural Show
- Shopping and Silk Garden
- Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 03 – Sight seeing in Kandy
- Temple of Tooth Relic
- Kandy Museum
- Last Kings Palace
- Queens Pavilion
- City Tour
- Botanical Gardens
- Tea Factory
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 04 – Departure
- Departure from Sri Lanka
- Arrival at Katunayake international airport. Check in to a hotel in Colombo.
- Leave for Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Witness the feeding of orphaned baby elephants and elephants bathing and frolicking in the river after their meal. Leave for Kandy the capital of the last kingdom of Sinhalese Kings, undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the island.
- Visit a Spice Garden.
- Visit Gadaladeniya Temple built in 1344 AD during the period of King Buvanekebahu IV.
- Visit the Embekke Devalaya built in 1371 AD during the period of King Wickremebahu. This temple dedicated to God Kataragama is famous for its intricate wood carvings.
- Check in to hotel in Kandy. Late afternoon witness a cultural show.
- Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic where Tooth Relic of the Lord Buddha is enshrined.
- Visit the Kandy museum.
- Visit the palace of the last king of Kandy kingdom and the Queens Pavilion (Bathing house).
- Visit the Kandy market, fruit market and the Gem Lapidary.
- Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens.
- Visit a Tea Plantation en route to Colombo/ Negombo.
- Night stay in Negombo.
- Leave for Katunayake international airport
- Accommodations sharing twin
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned exclusive transport
- Entrance fees at locations specified in tour itinerary
- English speaking chauffeur guide
- Meals and accommodation for chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature (Telephone calls, laundry etc,.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
- Any supplements hotels may add. Eg: December 31st night supplement, Perahara supplement etc.
Discover Holidays Sri Lanka invites you to tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka to check out the best hotels in Sri Lanka you can enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka.
We have the best tour Sri Lanka packages online; you can enjoy tour Sri Lanka and travel Sri Lanka we provide the best rates for hotels in Sri Lanka please check our offers and new rates to enjoy your holiday in Sri Lanka
We can customize the tour for you. If you wish to go to any place not mentioned in the route, simply inform us in advance and we will make the arrangements.